Welcome to your University. From this site you can access, enroll in, and launch your complete catalog of available programs. For help with a specific task, choose from the options below:
- To log in to your University, click the "Log In" button on the top banner.
- From the login page, you will have to enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your password, click the "Forgot Password?" link below the login form, and enter the email address associated with your user account.
- If you are a first-time user, click the "New Student Registration" button at the bottom of the page, and fill out the necessary information. You will need your company passcode to create a user account - this passcode can be attained directly from your company.
- When you have completed the form, click the "Submit" button.
To enroll in a program, you must first be logged in (if you need help with this, click here
Note on Enrollment Types:
- Once logged in, click the "Catalog" button on the top menu. Here you will find all of the available programs in your company's catalog. You can sort these programs by program type ("Show All") or by field of study. To get information on each program prior to enrolling, click on the program name.
- Once you have found the program you would like to enroll in, click the "Enroll" button to the right of the entry. If you are already enrolled in the program, the button will instead say "Enrolled."
- Upon enrolling in a program, you will be taken back to the "My Learning" page. Your newly-enrolled program will appear in the list, and is now available for you to launch.
When enrolling in some webcasts, you will be asked to choose an "Enrollment Type." The available options are Individual and Group. Enrolling as an Individual means you will be using your own computer to enter in the webcast, and will need to participate in the appropriate interactions from your computer to attain credit for the program. Enrolling as a Group user means that you will be watching the webcast in a group setting, and you will not be the administrator/proctor for the group. You will not be able to launch the program yourself if you enroll as a group user - you will have to use the administrator's computer to view the program, and will be proctored by them.
It is important that you test your system prior to taking your first course or webcast, to ensure compatibility. It is advised that you test your system the day before
a live webcast, so that you have plenty of time to resolve any technical issues well in advance.
- To test your system, click the "System Test" link on the left sidebar of the University. You do not need to be logged in to do this.
- The system test will automatically run, testing all required aspects of your computer and internet connection. Checks indicate portions of your system that are fully compatible, while X's indicate a potential issue.
- Upon completion of the system test, additional information will be provided for each X you receive, to better assist you in the resolution of the issue. If you need additional support in resolving any technical issues, contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To launch a program, you must first be logged in (if you need help with this, here
,) and must have enrolled in the given program (if you need help with this, click here
- Once you have logged in, if you are not already at the "My Learning" page, click the "My Learning" button on the top menu. Find your program in the list, and hit the "Launch" button to the right.
- On Demand Courses:
- Once you have clicked the "Launch" button, your course should automatically open in a new window. If it does not, you most likely have a popup blocker installed that will need to be disabled. Click here for a set of comprehensive tutorials for disabling popup blockers.
- Once the course has completed loading, you can get started right away.
- When you are finished, use the red "Exit" button on the right to close your course. All of your progress will be saved for future visits.
- Once you have clicked the "Launch" button, you will be taken to the Webcast Launch page. Here you will find a brief overview of the event, as well as links to any available handouts, a link to test your system, and a button to launch the event. You will only see the button to launch the event on the day of the event, and only if you have enrolled as an Individual (see the section on enrolling here if you need assistance with this.)
- If so, when you are ready to enter the program, click the "Launch My Web Event" button at the center of the page. The webcast should automatically open in a new window. If it does not, you most likely have a popup blocker installed that will need to be disabled. Click here for a set of comprehensive tutorials for disabling popup blockers.
Upon completing a program, you will be able to print your certificate directly from your University. To print your certificate, you must first be logged in (if you need help with this, here
- Once logged in, if you are not already at the "My Learning" page, click the "My Learning" button on the top menu.
- Find the completed program in the list, and hit the "Print" button to the right. If you do not see the "Print" button, you have either not completed the program with a satisfactory participation percentage, or there is no certificate available for this particular program.
- Clicking the "Print" button will take you to a program evaluation, the first time you have clicked the link.
- Fill out the evaluation and hit the "Submit" button at the bottom. You will be taken to your certificate, which you can print directly from the browser (File/Print in most browsers.) If you ever need to view this certificate again, you will be able to by again hitting the "Print" button from the My Learning page.
To update your profile, you must first be logged in (if you need help with this, here
- Once logged in, click the "Update Profile" link on the top banner.
- From this page you can make any adjustments to your profile, such as entering a new email address, changing your password, or adding any necessary additional information.
- When you are satisfied with your changes, click the "Update Profile" button below.